How You Can Help
The services of the Bakersfield SPCA are only possible because of the generous donations of money and time by our many community volunteers.
This support ensures that the organization can provide ongoing services for homeless animals in a safe clean environment at its adoption center and can provide low cost services to reduce animal overpopulation.
The Bakersfield SPCA believes the pet overpopulation problem can be alleviated through active responsible pet ownership, education programs, enforcement of current laws and the spay and neuter of pets.
Make a donation of money or time to the Bakersfield SPCA.
- Gifts of Cash are tax deductible according to the regulations of the IRS.
- In-kind Donations of materials assists in the operation of our adoption center. A current Wish List is available at the center.
- Donations of Stock or Real Estate can offer long-term cushion to the agency’s operations.
- Bequests in a will or trust will benefit the Bakersfield SPCA with tax savings.
- Time and Talents from volunteers is needed to supplement the work of our staff. Volunteer opportunities include helping at the adoption center, working on fund raising events and making presentations regarding the agency’s services to businesses, schools, service clubs and organizations.